As an Accredited Investor in the United States, you must have a net worth of at least $1,000,000, excluding the value of one’s primary residence, or have income at least $200,000 each year for the last two years (or $300,000 combined income if married) and have the expectation to make the same amount in the current year. The term “accredited investor” is defined in Rule 501 of Regulation D of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
If you meet the criteria for being accredited, you qualify for investor participation in The Network Connect.
Accredited investors receive:
- Invitations to all Investor Connect events, both Minneapolis, MN and Fargo, ND
- Investor email newsletter
- Event notifications
- No-cost, confidential participation in The Network Connect Private Investor Network (PIN), which gives you access to all investment deals coming through The Network Connect
- Notification of investment opportunities when they are posted in the PIN
- Access to a confidential investor bulletin board within the PIN
- No event fees to attend Investor Connection Events (ICE) in Minneapolis or Fargo
If you are new to The Network Connect, you can join the Private Investor Network by going to TheNetworkConnect.com and scroll to the bottom of the page to the “investor login” space, click register and complete the form. We will also get you added to the investor newsletter database when you sign up here.
For more information about The Network Connect, please contact us:
Dick Sommerstad, 612.865.9633, email@example.com Minneapolis, MN (Co-Founder)
Harlan Goerger, 833.373.0114, Harlan@TheNetworkConnect.com Fargo, ND
Dan Hofland, 701.866.0435, firstname.lastname@example.org Fargo, ND
Tom Kading, Tom@precisionangels.com 218.790.1498